Roof Fire in Dúrcal | Costa Tropical Gazette News

Posted on

A young woman in Dúrcal had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in the roof of her house.

The incident happened Monday morning shortly before 09.15h, which is when the 28-year-old victim phoned 112 to say that there was smoke coming out of the roof of her house on Zaidin Street.

The call centre alerted the fire service in the city of Granada which despatched two vehicles. The Guardia Civil and the Policía Local were also sent to the scene.

As soon as the first emergency responders arrived they requested an ambulance for somebody suffering from smoke inhalation.

In the meantime, the fire service soon put the fire out located in area under the roof but not before the house filled with smoke, which had to be cleared with ventilation equipment.

The woman was attended to at the San Cecilio Clinical Hospital


Tags:andalucia calle zaidin Durcal granada hospital san cecilio news roof fire smoke inhalation Valle de Lecrin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *