Electrocuted in Motril | Costa Tropical Gazette News

Posted on

The emergency call centre received an alert yesterday to say that a man had suffered a strong electrical discharge whilst working.

The accident occured at 13.55h on Cervantes Street whilst the victim was working on a main fuse box in a new business premises.

The fire service, Policia Local & Policía Nacional, as well as an ambulance were sent to the scene, which took the injured man to Santa Ana Hospital with serious electrical burns.

The short circuit left some nearby shops without electricity, as the electric-mains fuse box had caught on fire.

(News: Motril, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia – Photo PGT/Ideal)

Tags:Andalusia Calle Cervantes Costa Tropical electrocuted Granada Motril news worker

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *